Alabama - $299.99
Navy Blue- Quilted King-Size Spreader Bar Hammock
by La Siesta
Alabama Navy Blue is a comfortable weatherproof king-sized hammock. It is quilted and comes with a detachable pillow for ample relaxation in the North American style. Made of UV-resistant, fast-drying HamacTex®, which almost feels like cotton. The spreader bars are made of wood from responsibly managed forests (FSC®).
The oversized laying area & extra-soft padding create a place of ultimate relaxation - perfect for two people.
Designed for care-free relaxation: a resilient fabric with tearproof edges. It's fast-drying, outdoor material is resistant to mold-, mildew- and UV-damage. Plus its machine washable, so you can rest easy.
Effortless support: The cushion comes already integrated and can be removed at any time for easy care & maintenance.
Hammock only. Suspension set and frame sold separately.
- Bed Width: 4 ft 7 in
- Bed Length: 6 ft 11 in
- Total length: 13 ft 1 in
- Length of Bar: 4 ft 7 in
- Required minimum Distance: 13 ft 1 in
- Carrying capacity: 355 lbs
- Material description: 100% polypropylene | suspension and filling: 100% polyester | ring: steel | spreader bar: pine (FSC™ certified)
Have a question?
Call/Text/Live Chat (469)-359-7037 or email us at email@example.com
- Shipping Weight: 13.9 lbs
- Shipping Method: Small Parcel
- Free Shipping: 3-7 business days
- Required Space: When mounting a hammock with spreader bars, it is essential that it be hung tautly. The tauter the hammock is hung, the greater the comfort. A hammock with spreader bars requires a somewhat greater span than for a hammock without. The suspension height (y) should be approximately one quarter of the distance between suspension points (x). For example, a hammock with spreader bars with a length of four meters, requires a suspension height of approximately one meter. If the hammock is smaller, less suspension distance and height are necessary.
- Fixation: Hammock between two trees
Depending on the size of your hammock, the trees must be at least 3 meters apart and strong enough to bear the weight. In order to mount the hammock between two trees, a rope is looped around the tree trunk and attached to the hammock.
Hammock between two walls:
Weight bearing and solid walls are suitable for mounting hammocks. The MultiSpot is especially simple and safe, distributing the weight over four drilled holes.
- Reclining Position: In a hammock with spreader bars, it is most comfortable when you lie in the lengthwise direction. The spreader bars keep the hammock surface open for maximum relaxation.
- Hand Wash: Your hammock with spreader bars is hand washable.
- Protect from abrasion: Ensure that your hammock swings freely and does not rub on the ground.
- Keep dry during the winter: We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store the hammock in plastic to protect from vermin.
Free 3-7 day shipping on all orders in the US
Made with quality materials
ALL THE EXTRAS YOU NEED TO ELEVATE YOUR COMFORT EXPERIENCE