Currambera - $159.99
Kiwi - Organic Cotton Double Hammock
by La Siesta
The stress-free choice for easy, breezy backyard relaxation. From vibrant and colorful to neutral and elegant—there’s a perfect Brisa for every home.
Quite possibly the best backyard hammock ever made, the Brisa Weather-Resistant Hammock is the perfect addition to any patio, garden or pool deck. A traditional hammock with a modern design, it features improved weight distribution for ultimate comfort and relaxation. Tearproof and resistant to mold-, mildew- and UV-damage, it’s as durable as it is comfortable and can be left outdoors for care-free relaxation.
Available in both Double and King size, and in a variety of colors ranging from bright and vibrant to neutral and timeless, you’re sure to find the Currambera that’s perfect for you!
There's a good reason why millions of people across the world sleep in this kind of hammock every night. Classic hammocks provide unparalleled comfort and a feeling of total weightlessness. Explore our collection of organic cotton and weather-resistant, fade-proof hammocks to find the one that's perfect for you.
2 Year Warranty
Frame sold separately
- Bed Width: 5 ft 3 in
- Cloth Length: 7 ft 7 in
- Total Length: 11 ft 6 in
- Required Minimum Distance: 10 ft 2 in
- Carrying capacity: 355 lbs
- Country of Origin Colombia
- Material description: 100% cotton
Have a question?
Call/Text/Live Chat (469)-359-7037 or email us at email@example.com
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Shipping Method: Small Parcel
- Free Shipping: 3-7 business days
- Required Space: The distance necessary between the two suspension points can be determined by a simple rule of thumb: The suspension height (y) should be approximately one half of the suspension distance (x). If the distance between the suspension points is greater, the hammock must be mounted somewhat higher.
- Fixation: Hammock between two trees: Depending on the size of your hammock, the trees must be at least 3 meters apart and strong enough to bear the weight. In order to mount the hammock between two trees, a rope is looped around the tree trunk and attached to the hammock.
Hammock between two walls:
Weight bearing and solid walls are suitable for mounting hammocks. The MultiSpot is especially simple and safe, distributing the weight over four drilled holes.
- Reclining Position: When you lay in the hammock diagonally, your body expands the surface area so the fabric does not constrict. In the diagonal position, there is optimal support of the back and pressure is removed from the spine. This position also makes rocking more pleasant.
- Machine Washable: This hammock can be machine-washed: delicate cycle 86 °F!
- Bind the Cords Together: Bind the suspension cords together before washing to avoid tangling. The Brazilian macramé can be protected by using a mesh wash bag.
- Do Not Tumble Dry: In order to preserve your product, line dry. Do not machine dry.
- Remove at Night: Cotton hammocks are susceptible when exposed to constant moisture. Therefore, take the hammock down in the evening to protect it from overnight dampness. Keep in mind that a hammock that has become damp needs adequate air circulation to dry.
- Keep Dry During Winter: We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store the hammock in plastic to protect from vermin.
Free 3-7 day shipping on all orders in the US
Made with quality materials
ALL THE EXTRAS YOU NEED TO ELEVATE YOUR COMFORT EXPERIENCE