Domingo - $149.99
Toucan - Weather Resistant Hammock Chair
by La Siesta
Weatherproof hammock chair Domingo offers lots of room for dreaming the hours away outdoors. It is extra-large, enabling you to not only sit comfortably but also recline. The Domingo is made of weatherproof, fast-drying outdoor-fibre, so it can be left outside all summer. A typical characteristic of all hammocks manufactured in Colombia: the large number of suspension cords which ensure optimal weight distribution and therefore comfort and longevity. Reinforced edges make the material extremely tear-resistant. The integrated safety swivel guarantees safe 360° rotation. The spreader bar is made from high-quality bamboo. It is not just a visual highlight, but also particularly robust and weatherproof.
Naturally, the wood comes from responsibly managed forests. (FSC™)
*Suspension set not included* *See Accessories*
2 Year Warranty
- Seating Width: 3 ft 9 in
- Seating Length: 5 ft 11 in
- Total Height: 5 ft 3 in
- Length of Bar: 3 ft 7 in
- Required minimum Height: 6 ft 11 in
- Carrying capacity: 285 lbs
- Country of Origin Colombia
- Material description: 100% polypropylene | swivel: stainless steel | spreader bar: bamboo (FSC™ certified)
Have a question?
Call/Text/Live Chat (469)-359-7037 or email us at email@example.com
- Shipping Weight: 6.8lbs
- Shipping Method: Small Parcel
- Free Shipping: 3-7 business days
- Required Space: The installation of the hammock chair requires a suspension height of 6 ft 7 in - 7 ft 3 in, depending on the model. If the suspension is from a higher point, the hammock chair can be extended with a rope.
- Fixation: Suspension point is necessary in order to hang the chair from either a ceiling, tree limb, or a beam. A hammock chair is more space saving than a hammock and is easy to integrate into living quarters. It can be removed in one simple step when no longer needed.
- Machine-washable: The fabric part of the chair can be removed and machine-washed: Delicate Cycle 86°F.
- Bind The Cords Together: bind the cords together before washing to avoid tangling
- Do Not Tumble Dry: In order to preserve your product, line dry. Do not machine dry.
- Keep Dry During The Winter: We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store the hammock in plastic to protect from vermin.
Free 3-7 day shipping on all orders in the US
Made with quality materials
ALL THE EXTRAS YOU NEED TO ELEVATE YOUR COMFORT EXPERIENCE