Habana - $149.99
Onyx - Organic Cotton Hammock Chair
by La Siesta
Wonderfully spacious and cozy, for a feeling of weightlessness – hammock chair comfort Habana made of organic cotton. It is extra-large, enabling you to not only sit comfortably but also recline. The fabric, made from soft organic cotton, is wonderfully soft to the touch and yet easy to clean. The Habana comfort is certified by GOTS to be fair to both humans and nature. The large number of cords is typical for the Colombian hammock chairs. They ensure optimal weight distribution and incredible comfort, as well as durability. Reinforced edges make the material extremely tear-resistant. The integrated safety swivel guarantees safe 360° rotation. The spreader bar, made of top-grade bamboo, is not only an eye-catcher, it is also extremely sturdy and weatherproof.
In addition, the wood comes from responsibly managed forests (FSC™).
*Suspension set not included* *See Accessories*
2 Year Warranty
- Seating Width: 3 ft 9 in
- Seating Length: 5 ft 11 in
- Total Height: 5 ft 3 in
- Length of Bar: 3 ft 7 in
- Required minimum Height: 6 ft 11 in
- Carrying capacity: 285 lbs
- Country of Origin Colombia
- Material description: 100% cotton (organic, GOTS certified) | swivel: stainless steel | spreader bar: bamboo (FSC™ certified)
Have a question?
Call/Text/Live Chat (469)-359-7037 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping Weight: 6.8lbs
- Shipping Method: Small Parcel
- Free Shipping: 3-7 business days
- Required Space: The installation of the hammock chair requires a suspension height of 6 ft 7 in - 7 ft 3 in, depending on the model. If the suspension is from a higher point, the hammock chair can be extended with a rope.
- Fixation: Suspension point is necessary in order to hang the chair from either a ceiling, tree limb, or a beam. A hammock chair is more space saving than a hammock and is easy to integrate into living quarters. It can be removed in one simple step when no longer needed.
- Machine-washable: The fabric part of the chair can be removed and machine-washed: Delicate Cycle 86°F.
- Bind The Cords Together: bind the cords together before washing to avoid tangling
- Do Not Tumble Dry: In order to preserve your product, line dry. Do not machine dry.
- Remove At Night: Cotton hammocks are susceptible when exposed to constant moisture. Therefore, take the hammock down in the evening to protect it from overnight dampness. Keep in mind that a hammock that has become damp needs adequate air circulation to dry.
- Keep Dry During The Winter: We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store the hammock in plastic to protect from vermin.
Free 3-7 day shipping on all orders in the US
Made with quality materials