Bossanova - $329.99
Champagne - Luxury Organic Cotton Double Hammock
by La Siesta
The luxurious family hammock – artfully crafted with traditional Brazilian detail and supremely soft organic cotton, the Bossanova is both exceptionally comfortable and uniquely beautiful.
The luxurious family hammock Bossanova in champagne, made of organic cotton, is extra-large, soft and comfortable.
Because of a special diagonal stretch weaving technique, the Bossanova hugs your body’s contours perfectly. The decorative fringe and macramé trim are typical for Brazilian hammocks. The large number of suspension cords ensures optimal weight distribution and excellent comfort. The organic cotton is soft to the touch and yet easy to clean.
When you purchase a Bossanova, you’re not only doing something good for yourself, but also for Brazilian street children.
We and our partners La Siesta support the project “Dito Escolinha” in the Brazilian city of Fortaleza. For each Bossanova sold, our partner donates 5€ to the German charity “Tor zur Hoffnung (Gateway to Hope) which provides Dito’s beach soccer academy with training equipment, learning aids, and much more.
2 Year Warranty
*Frame and suspension set sold separately* *See Accessories*
- Bed Width: 5 ft 11 in
- Cloth Length: 8 ft 6 in
- Total Length: 13 ft 1 in
- Required Minimum Distance: 11 ft 10 in
- Carrying capacity: 440 lbs
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Material description: 100% organic cotton
Have a question?
Call/Text/Live Chat (469)-359-7037 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping Weight: 6.6lbs
- Shipping Method: Small Parcel
- Free Shipping: 3-7 business days
- Required Space: The distance necessary between the two suspension points can be determined by a simple rule of thumb: The suspension height (y) should be approximately one half of the suspension distance (x). If the distance between the suspension points is greater, the hammock must be mounted somewhat higher.
- Fixation: Hammock between two trees: Depending on the size of your hammock, the trees must be at least 3 meters apart and strong enough to bear the weight. In order to mount the hammock between two trees, a rope is looped around the tree trunk and attached to the hammock.
Hammock between two walls:
Weight bearing and solid walls are suitable for mounting hammocks. The MultiSpot is especially simple and safe, distributing the weight over four drilled holes.
- Reclining Position: When you lay in the hammock diagonally, your body expands the surface area so the fabric does not constrict. In the diagonal position, there is optimal support of the back and pressure is removed from the spine. This position also makes rocking more pleasant.
- Machine Washable: This hammock can be machine-washed: delicate cycle 86 °F!
- Bind the Cords Together: Bind the suspension cords together before washing to avoid tangling. The Brazilian macramé can be protected by using a mesh wash bag.
- Do Not Tumble Dry: In order to preserve your product, line dry. Do not machine dry.
- Remove at Night: Cotton hammocks are susceptible when exposed to constant moisture. Therefore, take the hammock down in the evening to protect it from overnight dampness. Keep in mind that a hammock that has become damp needs adequate air circulation to dry.
- Keep Dry During Winter: We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store the hammock in plastic to protect from vermin.
Free shipping on orders in the US
Made with quality materials
ALL THE EXTRAS YOU NEED TO ELEVATE YOUR COMFORT EXPERIENCE